Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Olympic Pancake

The Olympics are in full effect right now and would you happen to know my cable is not working since moving into the new place. I have to rely on the internet and Facebook for updates...so pancakes were on the menu to distract me from all the Olympic craziness. I can't mention the words I have been saying to my cable box so I will give you a recipe instead.


The Olympic Pancake


2 egg whites


1 1/2 Tbsp. nut butter of your choice


1 Tbsp. oats


1 Tbsp. coconut (optional, add an extra Tablespoon of oats if omit)


3 Tbsp. almond milk or skim milk


1/4 tsp. cinnamon (optional)



Directions: Mix all together and place into a sprayed pan. When pancake begins to bubble flip and cook the other side until browned.


Optional toppings: More nut butter, bananas, strawberries, jelly, chia seeds, maple syrup, yogurt, etc. 


YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment