Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snow Day Recipes!

Good afternoon!  Today was a SNOW day!!  I actually do not like snow or cold but I do like getting off work every now and then. Especially around another holiday which meant we had a 4 day weekend ;)  Woohoo!

I do have 2 more random recipes to share today since I am stuck inside and why not write them down since I usually forget.

Last night I made burgers which are so easy to make and super delish.  This picture is actually from a few weeks ago and I added a fried egg on top that just added to the wonderfulness of it...

Easy Peasy Burgers


Ingredients:
1 lb. grassfed ground beef
1 Tb. coconut aminos
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. dried thyme
1/2 tsp. dried basil
salt & pepper

Combine ingredients together in a mixing bowl and form into 4 patties.  Or you could make them into sliders if you want!  Place on grill and grill to your liking, or cook on grilling pan on the stove.  Enjoy!


Single Serving Pancake 
 This pancake is perfect for a Sunday morning breakfast, or who am I kidding, anytime.

Ingredients:
1 egg, whisked
4 Tb. coconut milk or milk of choice
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 Tb. coconut flour
1/2 Tb. potato starch
1 tsp. coconut sugar
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
dash of salt

Combine wet ingredients together then add dry ingredients.  Mix until combined.  Pour into greased, pre-heated pan and cook until small bubbles form, flip, and cook until fully cooked through.  Top with whatever you want, my favs are almond butter, bananas, chia, and maple syrup :)

 There you have it...eat up!  Stay warm folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment