Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Microwave Cookie + PB2 Cocoa Sauce Heaven

HELLO, I hope everyone's New Year is off to a wonderful start! I don't know if I do resolutions. I really don't think I ever did, but here are a few of them for you...  
1. Appreciate the wonderful life God has given to me! 2. Call my friends more often (Miss you, Come visit me!) 3. RELAX,  no stress.

On to more important things. I love, love, love Pinterest. Like "I want to make every single recipe I lay eyes on", but do I make them? No. I try and make them but it usually turns out into my own recipe because I don't have what's needed. First world problems. I know. 

So don't judge me, I have a problem with desserts and since it's the time of "New Year's Resolutions" I guess I have to be healthy in some ways with sweet treats. Therefore, I present to you my version of a microwave cookie.

Microwavable Cookie + PB2 Cocoa Sauce
(Serves 1)

Microwave Cookie:

2 Tb. egg whites

1 1/2 Tb. nut butter of your choice

1 tsp. honey

1/2 Tb. coconut flour

1/4 tsp. baking powder

1 Tb. coconut flakes

dash of cinnamon


PB2 Cocoa Sauce:

2 Tb. PB2 powder

2 Tb. unsweetened cocoa powder

2-3 Tb. almond milk


Combine all the cookie ingredients into a oil sprayed microwavable safe bowl. Place in the microwave on High for 60 seconds. Combine the PB2 and cocoa powder into a small bowl. Add in the almond milk until desired consistency. Spoon onto the cookie and sprinkle with coconut if you want! Enjoy!



Let me know what you think of this! I hope you have a wonderful week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment