Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Coconut Almond Butter Bites

Happy Thursday! I have a quick recipe for y'all today. There are times a work or just in the middle of the day when I need a little pick me up to keep me satisfied until my next meal. Therefore, I present to you these little bites which include healthy fats, carbohydrates, and protein!




Coconut Almond Butter Bites

4 Tablespoons almond butter (I used Trader Joe's)

1/2 cup old fashioned oats

2 Tablespoons honey

2 Tablespoons shredded coconut (dried)

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon


Combine all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl and shape into tablespoon sized balls. Place on a plate, cover, and refrigerate to keep them solid. This makes about 8 balls depending on the actual size you make them! 
*Tip: if they are not staying together easily add a little bit of milk.


Like I said, I take them to work or on the go whenever I need a little snack :)


YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment